Job Title: Training and Quality Specialist
Location: Chicago, IL
About World’s Finest® Chocolate
Family-owned for three generations, World's Finest® Chocolate crafts our unique family recipe from our sweet home Chicago. By using only the finest raw ingredients, we ensure that every piece will satisfy your chocolate cravings. Since 1949, our fundraising products have helped our customers raise over $4,000,000,000. We are equally proud to create Queen Anne® cordial cherries and a scrumptious selection of gift items.
About the Position
- Manage implementation of WFC training certification program and new hire training. Ongoing support, administration and development of the program will be key accountabilities.
- Create content for, deliver and maintain call center operations systems and process training programs for department service managers and representatives.
- Deliver system end-user training classes to provide ongoing development for the following functional teams: Customer Service, Credit & Collections and may include Retail, Inside Sales and/or other WFC employees as assigned.
- Conduct post-training follow-up/support for program and procedural changes affecting product orders and services. Maintain training records. Conduct training performance reviews; administer progressive feedback and support, as needed.
- Develop and maintain updated operating procedures and training materials for Customer & Field Relations. Create and maintain documentation on all technical applications and tools used in daily operations, including service level agreement standards.
- Prepare regular reports for management to highlight training & quality accomplishments.
- Coordinate and perform quality monitoring of active calls for inbound and outbound service representatives to ensure WFC’s quality and compliance standards are being met.
- Create and maintain CSR performance scorecards, and communicate Key Performance Indicators and methods required to provide exceptional customer service. Provide feedback where necessary. Incorporate performance audit results into performance scorecards.
- Bachelors Instructional Design, Adult Learning, Communication, Education, Psychology or Related Field preferred or three years of related call center training experience required
- ASTD or Langevin certification preferred
- Advanced proficiency with training material creation, development, and facilitation
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate teams to provide best-in-class customer service
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required
- SAP, Salesforce and Visio knowledge preferred
Apply via E-mail: Please send your cover letter and résumé to Lori Piest, Human Resources Director at email@example.com We will begin talking with qualified applicants immediately. So, the sooner you apply, the better!