Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Chicago, IL
About World’s Finest® Chocolate
Family-owned for three generations, World's Finest® Chocolate crafts our unique family recipe from our sweet home Chicago. By using only the finest raw ingredients, we ensure that every piece will satisfy your chocolate cravings. Since 1949, our fundraising products have helped our customers raise over $4,000,000,000. We are equally proud to create Queen Anne® cordial cherries and a scrumptious selection of gift items.
About the Position
This role is responsible for conceptualization and design solutions for packaging, collateral material, corporate identity, and web content. Ability to balance multiple projects at once, manage timelines and make deadlines is critical to the role. Additionally, this role works with internal strategic business units and external vendors to understand the business objectives and visual design concepts to meet those objectives.
- Provide graphic design and project management of multiple Marketing processes and projects.
- Packaging Design & Execution: Design production-ready packaging, product labels, and outer case packs. Manage print files, internal approvals, and on-press approvals. Coordinate with the Quality Assurance department to ensure packaging has accurate nutritional labeling. Participate in cross-functional teams involved in packaging changes.
- Marketing Material Design & Execution: Design, create and execute marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, direct mail pieces, print advertising, display banners, promotional products, and signage.
- Web Graphic Design & Execution: Create and maintain website product images, banners, and social media graphics. Develop images for email newsletters and online advertising.
- Internal Signage and Communications: Develop internal posters and signage. Layout company newsletter. Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Strategic Business Units, HR, IT, Continuous Improvement and Production.
- Special Requests: Assist Customer Service as needed for specialized label creation, or re-creation for order delivery. Manage last-minute requests for one-time needs for unique situations, such as a media visit.
- BS / BA degree in Graphic Design preferred or relevant degree with 5-7 years of relevant experience or Associates Degree with 7- 9 years of relevant experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite Systems- InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator required
- Excellent customer service, communication and project management skills required
Apply via E-mail: Please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with this job title in the subject line. We will begin talking with qualified applicants immediately. So, the sooner you apply, the better!