Job Title: Magento Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
About World’s Finest® Chocolate
Family-owned for three generations, World's Finest® Chocolate crafts our unique family recipe from our sweet home Chicago. By using only the finest raw ingredients, we ensure that every piece will satisfy your chocolate cravings. Since 1949, our fundraising products have helped our customers raise over $4,000,000,000. We are equally proud to create Queen Anne® cordial cherries and a scrumptious selection of gift items.
About the Position
Being a Magento Developer, you’ll enhance our current Magento e-commerce environment, using Magento 1.14 on a daily basis. You’ll be involved as we upgrade to newer versions. Additionally, you’ll:
- Maintain and support fast-paced, growing Fundraising business by completing multiple small and large ecommerce projects.
- Work with existing vendors tied to ecommerce platform and implement architecture design techniques with minimal direction.
- Continuously improve the site by recommending ideas for enhancements, and implement those changes once approved. Audit the integrity of the site. Ensure that all business-related items are successfully completed and communicated.
- Audit the integrity of the site.
- Continuously improve the site by recommending ideas for enhancements, and implement those changes once approved.
- Support user requests for ecommerce system and work with user and outside vendor to properly define project requirements. Stay current with emerging technology; address implementation and change management issues.
- Foster an environment of enthusiasm, adaptability, teamwork, and accountability to consistently advance the World’s Finest customer experience.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science/ Development or related field required.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented principles, web application fundamentals, Jenkins and automated testing suites.
- Familiarity with co-development environments and source control, like GIT, MSOffice Suite, Agile/Scrum and Atlassian Suite required.
- Effective communicator who interacts effectively with people at all levels of the organization. Experience at food/confections/CPG preferred.
Apply via E-mail: Please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org We will begin talking with qualified applicants immediately. So, the sooner you apply, the better!