Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
About World’s Finest® Chocolate
Family-owned for three generations, World's Finest® Chocolate crafts our unique family recipe from our sweet home Chicago. By using only the finest raw ingredients, we ensure that every piece will satisfy your chocolate cravings. Since 1949, our fundraising products have helped our customers raise over $4,000,000,000. We are equally proud to create Queen Anne® cordial cherries and a scrumptious selection of gift items.
About the Position
As a Financial Analyst, you’ll conduct quantitative analysis of information, as it relates to company profitability, investment return, etc. for the Fundraising Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Supply Chain and corporate areas. You’ll work on the corporate budgeting process, and KPI reporting.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to assist in identification of development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Drive continuous enhancements to reporting, analysis capabilities and reporting tools through the development and maintenance of new and existing processes for the tracking of key performance metrics.
- Prepare internal and/or external financial, business activities reports, financial position forecasts, and annual budgets. Code documents according to company procedures. Assist in updating Key Performance Indicators and Metrics.
- Develop time lines for budget and latest current estimate (LCE) processes. Collect and verify completeness and accuracy of data from every department. Compile all financial analyses for budgeting and LCE processes. Oversee two rounds of budget approval.
- Compile monthly analysis reporting year-to-date results against corporate expectations
- Handle any ad hoc special requests.
- B.S. Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business related field required.
- Ideal candidate 1) has three to five years of experience in business or quantitatively oriented function and 2) is known for being inquisitive and taking initiative to improve processes with an ERP system (SAP) and no Financial software package.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required. Working knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Experience at food/confections manufacturer preferred.
Apply via E-mail: Please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org We will begin talking with qualified applicants immediately. So, the sooner you apply, the better!