Job Title: Order Management Specialist- Retail and Gift
Location: Chicago, IL
About World’s Finest® Chocolate
Family-owned for three generations, World's Finest® Chocolate crafts our unique family recipe from our sweet home Chicago. By using only the finest raw ingredients, we ensure that every piece will satisfy your chocolate cravings. Since 1949, our fundraising products have helped our customers raise over $4,000,000,000. We are equally proud to create Queen Anne® cordial cherries and a scrumptious selection of gift items.
About the Position
As an Order Management Specialist, you’ll take accountability for assigned duties, and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor in a timely manner.
- Work within EDI and retail ordering systems to confirm receipt of orders.
- Investigate order/item discrepancies and resolve customer or broker issues, reviewing purchase order against contracted price sheet.
- Input sample orders and work with sales/ marketing for large sample order set-up; i.e. Sweets & Snacks show and ECRM. Help identify product inventory issues and escalate to Logistics and Planning teams.
- Work with Logistics to ensure on-time deliveries and no shortages of product
- Retail inbox primary administrator.
- Act as a resource for calls, emails, voicemails, and letters from customers, brokers, warehouses, and carriers.
- Respond to and resolve Retail SBU customer service issues.
- Work with Marketing on testing new items in SAP, and preparing presentations to retailers.
- Primary contact for retailer item forms and vendor forms.
- Become an expert on individual retailer’s portals and maintain them as necessary.
- Assist with new customer set up process and ensure all new customer forms have been sent out and filled out properly. Help manage the retail feedback system and process.
- Learn the gift order process for seasonal needs. Learn the gift order process for seasonal needs
- Provide administrative support to Senior Director/General Manager for Retail & Gift.
- Manage projects as necessary for Retail and Gift SBU team
- Assist fellow team members on the Retail Marketing and Sales team as needed in order to meet the company's and team's goals.
- Bachelors Business, Marketing or related field OR 3 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum three years’ CPG experience in a business, category or customer management role
- Highly proficient with retailer portals, Retail EC and EDI
- SAP knowledge required
- Microsoft Office Suite & Excel Intermediate required, Excel advanced preferred
Apply via E-mail: Please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with this job title in the subject line. We will begin talking with qualified applicants immediately. So, the sooner you apply, the better!